I think a lot of people have been looking at the great selection of lobby cards
and Finnish posters we’ve offering this week and overlooking some of the other
US paper. We’ve got an even dozen inserts up that are all deserving of a second
look:

BABY DOLL Insert ROLLED Elia Kazan Sex Thriller
        1 Bid   $9.99   1d 6h 8m
CASANOVA'S BIG NIGHT Insert Bob Hope, Fontaine, Burr
        0 Bids  $9.99   1d 6h 12m
FORBIDDEN PLANET Insert Classic Sci-Fi Robby Robot
        21 Bids         $2,024.99       1d 6h 25m
FRANKENSTEIN MEETS THE SPACE MONSTER Insert Sci-Fi
        2 Bids  $10.50  1d 6h 27m
GORGO Insert Giant Monster (Godzilla-like) Sci-Fi
        3 Bids  $16.01  1d 6h 29m
GREEN MANSIONS Insert Audrey Hepburn Romantic Adventure
        0 Bids  $9.99   1d 6h 31m
INVISIBLE AGENT Insert Universal Horror/War
        3 Bids  $41.00  1d 6h 34m
LEECH WOMAN Insert Universal Jungle Horror Vampire
        3 Bids  $36.00  1d 6h 38m
MAN WITHOUT A BODY Insert Rolled Horror
        3 Bids  $12.91  1d 6h 41m
MONIKA STORY OF A BAD GIRL Insert Bergman Sexploitation
        2 Bids  $15.51  1d 6h 42m
THIS PROPERTY IS CONDEMNED Insert Nataliw Wood Redford
        1 Bid   $9.99   1d 6h 51m
TWONKY Insert Crazy Future TV Sci-Fi