From: Kirby McDaniel <ki...@movieart.net>
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Frankenstein HS
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Date: Sunday, August 30, 2009, 4:01 PM

I don't think so.  This is a rather candid explanation of the poster's - to use
their word - EXTENSIVE restoration.  That's not a silk purse descriptor.
Heritage grades it as FAIR, below the grade they even usually accept, then
note, accurately, that it's the only one known to exist.  Then, a note of
provenance that it belonged to Johnny Ramone.  Your assertion, James, is that
they are somehow saying the poster is something that it isn't.  Personally, I
don't see that.
Kirby McDanielwww.movieart.net