Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 14:27:23 -0700
From: jpotok...@ca.rr.com
Subject: [MOPO] Inquired into a filmfootage item for sale
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

i wrote this seller, last night,  about this item he is currently selling on
ebay, asking who had done the restore and/or backing work.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140323550803&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

here is the reply i just received from him:

Hi, the collector I got it from told me that it was backed by studio C, this
was around 5 years ago.
Thanks...........

Just more info to ponder, and made aware of, with regard to Universal items.

Jeff
Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com