Sorry to inflict this on everyone.  I wouldn't have mentioned it at all, but
I had to set the record straight after Ari's post.

Very briefly.  I am on my local board of ed.  My husband ran for the board
as well.  The very powerful  and corrupt county political machine googled my
name and came up with several of my MOPO posts.  They sent out the mailer I
wrote about.  The front cover was our house and the back cover had me photo
shopped on a Mummy one sheet.    The inside talked about my (the implication
was dangerous) hobby of collecting horror movie posters.  It was more than
ugly and we had to file a police report to protect ourselves from people
banging on our windows and front door and driving by and honking at all
hours.

That's what it had to do with movie posters.

Nathalie