Be Advised MoPo,

This guy is a crook, I have already filed mail fraud for the poster I bought on
ebay.

When I did an internet serach this bozo used to sell on ebay under jacksgarage2
or something like that.

He even used to post on MoPo.

I posted about this bonehead last month and no less than five people responded
about being ripped off by this guy.

I went out of my way to give him a chance to send the posters I paid for. In
the same week he even sold the same poster twice!!!

I'll file for internet fraud through te FBI IC3 site also.  It would be nice to
see evryone that got ripped off to follow through and see this guy hel
accountable for his actions.

Best,
Mark