Hello Mopo-

I'm looking for the following:

IN THE LOOP (2009) U.S. 1 sheets

CALAMITY JANE  (Doris Day)  Italian 39x55

ON HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE Italian advance/teaser

Also, for those of you in Los Angeles we've installed our exhibit THE NEW
HOLLYWOOD at a great restaurant, Bloom Cafe on Pico Blvd. It'll be there
through October, so stop by if you're in the neighborhood:

http://www.filmartgallery.com/gallery.cfm

Plus we have only two more screenings left in the Cinespia summer screenings
series at Hollywood Forever Cemetery. This Saturday, it's our annual showing of
PEE WEE'S BIG ADVENTURE, featuring some special guests. The following week,
Saturday the 19th, we'll be showing ROSEMARY'S BABY. More info here:

http://www.cinespia.org/calendar/

And if you want to check out the latest posters on the site, please take a look:

http://www.filmartgallery.com/latest.cfm

Finally - anyone else make it to the Cinerama double feature Tuesday night?
Just curious.

Thanks!

Mat McCarthy
FILM/ART