folks.. this tops anything I ever sopoke about...dont laugh... IS anyone in to geaneoolgy from UK Scotland? bermuda?

well I was watching this damn history channel and I got the ebbie geebies...

see they were talking about alll this mason stuff and templar Knights... and they talked about a church in scottland where supposedly they split up and even came to United states... in like 1300s and 1500s

And I guess the devinci Code and that Brown guy wrote about it..... well ive never seen the films or book..

But since 1993 I had a premonition that 13 was a importnat messege... I can only interpet as 12 diciples and Christ = 13

yet the mayans and the Nostradamus say in 2012 is the end times there will be a change and all these religions and scientist think so also..

My family was from Bermuda a British settled the Isle... My great grrandfather and my Grandfather were MASONS so was Mel Blanc and people that have come into my life for some odd reason...

My great granfather was in the" SCOTTISH RITE " - Francis JOHN Martin and moms dad JOHN FRANCIS Martin he was stone mason and also was involed with the Crystal caves in Bermuda and also worked the edison plant.. when I asked my Mom the family history she was MUM and said " why do you want to know" I wondered if we were pirates, or ran slave ships or what as Bermuda was discovered By Juan Bermudez a Portugeses
adventuer...
anyways when I heard this templer stuff it made something chime in my concience like I felt connected

to these damn Templars in some strange way...... wouldnt that be a trip? It would make sense they landed it bermuda as its 300 miles off coast of US....so if anyone knows how to research

it I would be interested...Im not sure when bermuda was settled but the British ruled it years and my family

is Italian . scottish and portugeuse.......... also why I think its funny is I have no idea why I feel this...

My mom was into all kinds of eastern philosephy, Kahil Gibran, the Rosacrustions, edgar cayce, and metaphysical stuff and you name it.. Yoga , transendental medatation... she was a searcher of ideas and into esp, UFOS, extra terrestial life , carl sagan and all that// she ended up being a Christian...

Just thought Id ask as with all the recent world events... it seems like somthing is happening in the electromagnetics and the balance of the people on earth in some major comos according to all these history channel shows..

In my case its a inner feeling and the dame number 13... ohh they said the templers were eliminated on Fri 13th 1307..... But I sense it as having a good meaning for some reason/// I have no facts, no basis other then
something telling me that it means something.. what I dont know... wierd???
I think its cool in a way as I am not being biased by anyone or anything.. its a inner gut feeling and i relieze could be just some goofy thought like .. but I also have considered maybe Mom was holding back we were some kind of Pirates or something not to good.. as they are very secretive in England about history... My ex met a woma at a airport that has a Husband in Florids that Knows history so I plan to ask him also
soon.

any input appreciated.. I feel like a damn radio receiver but I dont hav aclue what im tuned into...
go figure... Probably to much stress and coffee...