Mostly off topic:

It's true that I called Tom Martin. I actually wanted to call Rich Halegua, but he keeps warning me not to call him, 'cuz he's in a bad mood. So, I called Tom instead.

I went to Value Village today and looked for that Cinerama LP in the 99 cent record bin. It was not there. I wanted to make a quick $849 bucks, but it was not to be. If anyone can explain to me why that record is so valuable, I'd love to hear about it.

Now, for the three of you who are still reading this, here is today's MoPo Quick Questionnaire: Which actor was most aggrieved by his/her omission from a lobby card set?

My vote is for William Warfield (Ol' Man River), who did not appear in the Show Boat LC set.

Runner up goes to Deke Richards, who was not in the Eegah! LC set.

-Roger