Hopo  - thats short for hello- mopo..... :)

by now you know Im one of he few Lucid people on the list and take my work and lie very seriously

because 100 years from now some kid will be looking at a post and say... " here it is " the answer to my questions.

Fact is >> all fun and no money makes Tommy poor..

so Like everyone else I need to pay edison and lehman brothers and cars etcc.

so Buy my stuff on ebay... hey we all know you buy forgeries at escalated prices and who knows what else

at least with me.. You get to tell people 100% where it came from..... This place is Like OZ and you can

look at my crap.. I mean artistic creations and get buzzed or drunk and laugh your ass off..... with friends..

well thats my pitch... converstainon pieces made by a possible Templar Knight decendent Italian Bermudian

In his Garage and basement.... from stuff he finds in the salvation armys and Good wills and garage sales...

aint that just peachy....? who would have thought of that for economic turnaround ??? always thinking//

and many of my creations ( crapolo) are one of a Kind.. Thank GOD as some of it even baffles me..

and remember... I almost always include some vintage DRIve in tickets.... with the order... that alone

is worth more then my artists accomplishments and 10cent will buy a Cooffee..

and for those that doubt my authenticity as being Italiano... well coud anyone live with a 1/2 sicialian woman
almost 20 years and NOT be one??? I ask YOU?

most would have met a early death by way of frying pan or some other kitchen utencil...

I rest my case..

OIY vey////  see I even know some Italian !!

chow!

Buy my stuff help support a Mopo HOBO

ebay seller Id Dream factory
or click on the ebay logo www.hollywooddreamfactory.com