is there any other dealer (other than the bad guys that have been  selling
them on ebay for the past several years and other than Tom)......that
thinks these things are real?? anyone on mopo? anyone on nsfge? anyone on mpf??

I'd reeeealy like to hear from someone reputable that thinks they are real.
 Seriously......if you are a dealer or long time collector that believes
these  minty whites are real......please speak up now.

I have no doubt that there were warehouse "finds" from nss with tens of
thousands of inserts of hundreds (if not thousands) of titles that were bought
 for pennies........I also have no doubt that several POPULAR TITLES were
illegally reprinted after hours by unscrupulous employees several years
after the films were originally released. Yes, I have spoken with  people who
were there when this went on. Of course, they still wish to remain
anonymous.......so what absolute proof do I have???? Zero, zilch,
nada...........just tons and tons of circumstantial evidence......the fact that
 these popular
titles are still sold weekly on ebay for over ten years from the  same few
criminal sellers...., expert opinions from some of the top dealers and  long
time collectors from all over the world.......my own common
sense.......plus the use of my own eyes, hands, and nose that tells me
something  is NOT
right with them.

David Lieberman

_CineMasterpieces.com_ (http://www.cinemasterpieces.com/)  | 15721 N.
Greenway Hayden Loop, Suite 105 -- Scottsdale, Az  85260
Vintage Original Movie Posters | 602 309  0500 | Office/Gallery Open By
Appt.  Only.