The House of Frankenstein TC is definitely one of the cards that have been
faked (but I am not making any claims on this one based on the small photo).

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Cory Glaberson
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 1:43 PM
  Subject: [MOPO] Universal horror pieces in the new Christie's auction catalog

  Has anyone gotten a look at the new Christies poster auction catalog from
London? There are a couple of Universal pieces in the auction. I am wondering
if there were pieces that were known to be among the faked pieces. I am not
saying these Christie pieces are fake I am just wondering if anyone has looked
at them.