From: "flixs...@aol.com" <flixs...@aol.com>
To: dianademail-las...@yahoo.com
Sent: Sun, November 22, 2009 11:27:41 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Barbra Streisand info needed

Diana,
I just checked a couple of autograph sites that I am
familiar.  Signatures on photos with COA's  (never mind how dubious
COA's can be)   command between 199.00 to the high of 299.00.  My
guess is start the auction at $299.99  as most people fail to consider
framing charges or never truly appreciate the cost of good framing.  But
starting at the price is very reasonable, assures a sale for the charity and
should inspire some higher bids.

freeman fisher