From: MoPo List [mailto:mop...@listserv.american.edu] On Behalf Of Bruce
Hershenson
Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2009 7:27 AM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] BIG News in Universal Horror Fraud Case

I guess those who said that we have to give this restorer the "benefit
of the doubt" will now accept that he is GUILTY of forging movie posters
(whether or not he was "aware" of what purpose they would be used for),
since he admits to it himself.

Given this news, are there still people here who think they should send
their posters to this person for restoration? How can you know that YOU
won't receive a reproduction in return? And what of the many, many
posters he restored for many dealers and auction houses over the past
three years? Don't they all need to be checked over closely.

I applaud this person for "doing the right thing", but I certainly would
advise him to find a new line of work.

Bruce

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 3:29 AM, Sean Linkenback