That's a good price Todd - How many do you have out of interest?

Andy

Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 21:57:47 -0500
From: toddfeier...@msn.com
Subject: [MOPO] LAST CHANCE!  FS: THE JUNGLE BOOK '67 Walt Disney ANIMATED
27x41 TRI-FOLDED MINT!
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

LAST CHANCE!

FOR SALE:

Due to the overwhelming response to my last post... most likely because of the
$1,300.00 price attained at the recent Christie's South Kensington auction, I
only have a few of these left.

MINT/TRI-FOLDED 27x41 JUNGLE BOOK One Sheets for sale.

ONLY $169.95 each + shipping.  Once these are gone, they're gone!  That's it!!

toddfeier...@msn.com

Chat with Messenger straight from your Hotmail inbox. Check it out
Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com