Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 09:24:27 -0600
From: brucehershen...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Poster shop now open Ellicott City, Maryland
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

Best of luck to you, Henry!

Bruce

On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 8:27 AM, Henry Karp, Back In The Day Collectibles
<murph79...@aol.com> wrote:

Greetings, everyone.  I've been a subscriber to this message board for several
years, but very infrequently post messages.  I recently leased several spaces
in an antique mall in Ellicott City, Maryland and have several hundred posters
available for sale seven days a week.  I have primarily one-sheets there and
many are linen-backed.  A sampling of the posters at the shop is shown on my
website www.backinthedaycollectibles.com

The shop address is Taylor's Antique Mall, 8197 Main Street, Ellicott City,
Maryland, 21043. Hours are Mon-Sat 10:30am-5pm; Sun 12pm-5pm.

We are located on the second floor of the mall.  We have one space at the top
of the steps and a larger space in the back.

Please e-mail me if you have any questions.

Henry, Back In The Day Collectibles.