Fellow MoPoers:

I currently have a nice selection of vintage movie posters and original 8x10
stills -- including several keybook stills -- both at auction or available for
immediate purchase on E-Bay:

Here are a few of the items -- some of which close today --  currenty awaiting
bids. Just click on the title to go to the E-Bay listing:

BELLS OF ROSARITA - 1945 - Roy Rogers - One-sheet on linen

CALL ME MADAME - 1953 - Ethel Merman - Lot of 3 lobby cards

DEVIL GIRL FROM MARS - 1955 - Hazel Court - Insert

GARY COOPER - 2 1920s vintage stills

GLORY - 1956 - Margaret O'Brien - Lot of 4 lobby cards

GO INTO YOUR DANCE - Al Jolson, Ruby Keeler - 1935 - Original still

HIDEOUS SUN DEMON - 1959 - Robert Clarke - Insert

INVASION OF THE SAUCERMEN/ I WAS A TEENAGE WEREWOLF - 1957 - Pressbook

IRENE DUNNE - 1930s fashion/jewelry portrait

JOAN CRAWFORD - 1930s color tinted portrait

KING OF THE ROCKET MEN - 1949 - Serial lobby card w/ Rocket Man

LONG VOYAGE HOME - 1940 - John Wayne - One-sheet on linen

LOVE MOODS - 1952 - Lili St. Cyr - Burlesque - One-sheet on linen

MERRIE MELODIES - 1952 - Bugs Bunny - One-sheet on linen

NIGHT AFTER NIGHT - 1932 - Mae West - Lobby card

PANTHER GIRL OF THE KONGO - 1955 - Serial - 4 original stills

PHANTOM OF THE OPERA - 1962 - Hammer horror - 4 original stills

THE SCARLET CLAW - 1944 - Basil Rathbone as Sherlock Holmes - Lobby card

TOBOR THE GREAT - 1954 - Original keybook still

TOUCH OF EVIL - 1957 - Orson Welles - Insert

VARAN, THE UNBELIEVABLE - 1962 - Toho monster one-sheet

WILD BOYS OF THE ROAD - 1933 - Original 8x10 still

....plus comic books, autographs, DVD and more! 658 items total!

To see all of my current E-Bay listings, just click on the below link:

http://shop.ebay.com/captainbijou/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25

Best,

Earl Blair
CAPTAIN BIJOU