From: Todd Feiertag <toddfeier...@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Linen vs. regular lobby cards
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Date: Friday, December 11, 2009, 4:43 PM

Hi Steve,

These were definitely 11x14...I had the entire set from THE WEDDING MARCH
(1928) and they were linen cards.
Todd

Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 20:24:23 -0600
From: stand...@ll.net
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

#yiv1567861437 .ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P
{padding:0px;}
#yiv1567861437 .ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage
{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}

Yes, Todd, I was about to jump in and offer Paramount as an example.   However,
weren't the lobby texture cards for Paramount's late 20's offerings only for
the jumbo
lobby cards and not the regular 11 x 14's.   I have the best jumbo for
UNDERWORLD (also '28) and it is linen-stock.
Steve