Oh yeah.. We just sent out this ad and figured I may as well share it with you

we have a single collection that has been consigned to us for sale as a single auction in January

This collection has many many great posters including:
   * Le Mans insert
   * Cool Hand Luke 1sh & HS
   * Raiders of the Lost Ark 1sh, 40x60, insert, hs
   * The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance
   * Numerous James Bond posters starting with From Russia With Love
   * 3 Godfathers insert
   * Niagara insert.. Marilyn
   * the Lone Ranger various sizes
   * High Noon hs
   * King Creole and many other Elvis posters
   * Giant hs
   * An Affair to Remember 1sh & hs
   * When Worlds Collide large banner
   * Dirty Harry & other Eastwood titles

and those are just some of the great posters being sold.

Every one of these posters will be sold starting January 20th in a sale that includes 1sheets, hs, inserts, 30x40, 40x60 and other sizes.

Here is the ad coming out soon for a preview. We'll have a full gallery preview available very soon.

http://www.comic-art.com/ads/classic_images_ad_2010_january.pdf