I highly recommend Jim's book. Great selection.
Philipp
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: JIM GRESHAM <jimgres...@hotmail.com>
Date:         Wed, 16 Dec 2009 21:07:47
To: <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Subject: [MOPO] CHILDREN OF THE NIGHT--BOOK OF HORROR POSTERS--Fake horror
posters

Many people have asked how they can help hold the creator of these fake horror
lobby cards and posters accountable.  The legal fee's have been pretty
staggering.  I have paid $10,000 just in the last couple of weeks alone.
However, we have made great progress as the restorer who created the 90 or more
fakes, identified the person responsible.  That was big.  Well, here you go,
here is one way you can help, buy a copy of Children of the Night-A
Comprehensive Guide to Horror Posters.

Children of the Night has gotten great reviews by purchasers.  It contains over
1,000 pictures of the very best and very rarest Universal horror posters of all
time.  Frankenstein, Dracula, the Mummy, The Wolf Man, etc.  It is by far the
most comprehensive compilation of horror posters ever assembled.  Originally
selling for $99.99, it is now a bargain at $69.99.  And, profits from the sales
will definitely help offset attorney fee's.  I will, on behalf of not only
myself, but the entire hobby, hold these people accountable for their wrongful
deeds.  You can help, even if you own one now, buy another copy of Children of
the Night.

Go to:  childrenofthenightbook.com

Jim Gresham
18501 Henry Ct.