To: <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 9:21 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Black Cat for sale!!!

Nothing like another Portal repro to be offered.. and for 50K?

And what's with that 1000.00 UPS GROUND shipping charge??

unreal.

jeff

On Dec 16, 2009, at 6:05 PM, Todd Spoor wrote:

Who's going to cough up 50K for this Black Cat poster for sale on Ebay??? What a bargain!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-MOVIE-POSTER-BLACK-CAT- dated-1934_W0QQitemZ330387595688QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0? hash=item4ceca2a1a8

Todd Spoor