If this is your plan for bringing serious collectors to your new forum,
you need to rethink your strategy. The nastiness is uncalled for,
FRANC

-----Original Message-----
From: MoPo List [mailto:mop...@listserv.american.edu] On Behalf Of
Holiday Russell
Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2009 10:24 AM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] Fwd: [MOPO] Fwd: [MOPO] New Poster Forum/Group

Wow, did you not read my post?  I am the owner.  I gave my full name and
a link to my collection.  I don't give a rats ass if you visit or not.
We are not a store and I'm not selling you anything.  You ARE a naysayer
and you're one of those haughty-type mopo'ers that thinks your above all
others.  I'm an attorney with 20 years of experience, a collector of
many things over my life, and I am highly intelligent.  So intelligent
that I can spot blowhard like you a mile away.  Please, do not visit us
because we need not your type, Claude.

Just in case you missed it last time:

My name is Holiday Russell.  Yes, that is my real name.  If you care to
check the Florida Bar's website to confim that you can.  I don't care
one way or another.  I have one of the finest collections of advertising
and Japanese posters in the World.  The next time you care to rant,
don't assume that were all dumbasses.

Now, go take a pill, have a glass of wine or smoke a joint - just chill
the frak out dude.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: