From: Bruce Hershenson <brucehershen...@gmail.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Fri, Jan 1, 2010 6:35 pm
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Fantastic Auction starts January 20: Liberty Valance, Le
Mans, Arsenic and Old Lace

I don't know Rich. Once you go "extended", it is hard to go back to the old
way. You'll see what I mean!

On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 5:30 PM, Richard Halegua Comic Art <sa...@comic-art.com>
wrote:

seeing as we all know that Bruce has had them for some time already, and we
already know that 95% of all items do not get extended, and end at the original
time. We also know that 98% of bidding on MPB takes place before the end and so
it should not really mean anything different except on items like for instance
the 3 Godfathers or Arsenic and Old Lace inserts which are pretty rare and
which may go into extended bidding.. or may not. I don't expect to be using
extended bidding for my regular weekly auctions except for special collections
(like this one), so it won't be a permanent thing and so things will I suspect
keep going just as they have been, which has been pretty good and which is why
I was able to wrangle this collection into my auctions... instead of it going
to Bruce which was the consignor's next option

: - D