Bruce
Are you serious about telling us to quit ebay?  You received  77 positive
feedbacks last month alone, and a total of 278 in the last 12  months.

I bought a beautiful one sheet of Sherlock Holmes Pursuit To  Algiers last
month.  I received 44 positive feedbacks in the same time  as you received
278.

Claude

In a message dated 1/9/2010 9:35:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,