Turner Classic Movie Channel plays a huge amount of these movies  from time
to time.  All you have to do is check the listing on the internet  each
month and then after recording them on your DVR copy them onto a DVD.   I do
this all the time with TCM and I can then watch the movies any time I  want.
I have seen the Andy Hardy movies scheduled in the past all day  long. (I
did not copy them because they are not what I prefer to  watch).

CJL

In a message dated 1/16/2010 4:29:34 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,