This was unquestionably the highlight of the show. Thanks for sending it around.

  RDB

Richard Del Belso

Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 23:39:38 -0500
From: flixs...@aol.com
Subject: [MOPO] OT Golden Globes Tribute To Martin Scorsese
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

If any of you missed the rather turgid Golden Globes Ceremony, good for you.
However there was one great thing and it was the tribute to Martin Scorsese.
What was great (aside from his acceptance speech)  was the astonishingly well
edited compilation of his career in film. I think everyone on MOPO will enjoy
watching it.  And I have to add..... note  the absolute humility and expression
in the great director's eyes at the end of DeCaprio's  introduction.  Really,
worth checking out....
freeman

http://www.mcnblogs.com/mcindie/archives/2010/01/the_golden_glob.html