I found out there are ONLY 10 of these one sheets left, then they'll  be
GONE. The only reason I'm sending this post is that the seller (her name is
Marci) requested all inquiries/orders/etc to be directed to her email
address,  which is _hlege...@aol.com_ (mailto:hlege...@aol.com)   If you read
her
desciption, she has had these one sheets in storage for the past 30 years,
back  when she was dealing in a lot of Beatles material in Hollywood. Not
only does  she have a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE that they're original and authentic,
but if  anybody can prove otherwise, I'll GLADLY GIVE THEM A HUNDRED BUCKS
MYSELF!  Believe me, I wouldn't make that statement unless I were 100%
CERTAIN of their  authenticity. It will be a long time before you'll find
original, tri-folded  NEAR MINT HELP!  US one sheets with TITLE AND DATE
STAMPED ON
THE BACK  listed on eBay or anywhere else...especially at this LOW a price.
  This is solidly a $700 poster being offer for HALF that price to MoPo
members!!  Again, please contact Marci at _hlege...@aol.com_
(mailto:hlege...@aol.com)  ---not through her  aucton!  Link to auction is
below so you can
take a look.  I'm frankly  baffled why certain notoriously OVERPRICED dealers
haven't purchased any of  these.  Probably because every member of MoPo
will know what they paid for  the "Ultra Rare Help! US 1-Sheet" that they sell
for 4 TIMES that amount in  their eBay Store a couple weeks after they
purchase it!  For everyones's  information also--I have ONLY RECEIVED POSITIVE
EMAILS about these one  sheets from those who have purchased them and
otherwise!  There is NO  hidden agenda here!  Just a really solid, intelligent
deal
for the  discriminating buyer/investor.
                                                          Rick
_http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-BEATLES-ORIGINAL-HELP-ONE-SHEET-POSTER-TRI-FOLDED_W
0QQitemZ190369070076QQcategoryZ29936QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp4340.m263QQ_trk
parmsZalgo%3DSIC%26its%3DI%252BC%26itu%3DUCI%252BIA%252BUA%252BFICS%252BUFI%
252BDDSIC%26otn%3D10%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D7474268438848894527_
(http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-BEATLES-ORIGINAL-HELP-ONE-SHEET-POSTER-TRI-FOLDED_W0QQitemZ190369
070076QQcategoryZ29936QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp4340.m263QQ_trkparmsZalgo=SIC
&its=I%2BC&itu=UCI%2BIA%2BUA%2BFICS%2BUFI%2BDDSIC&otn=10&ps=63&clkid=7474268
438848894527)