Well practice makes perfect!

fwf

In a message dated 1/29/2010 3:59:47 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
roland.latai...@sbcglobal.net writes:

My wife like's to say "You're as old as dirt". She's seven years younger
than me. Funny, my previous wife was twelve years younger and she never said
anything about being old. I guess I wasn't then. My wife before her...I
forget.

____________________________________
 From: Richard Halegua Comic Art  <sa...@comic-art.com>
To:  MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Fri, January 29, 2010 6:44:55  PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Want  to feel REALLY old?

we're old enough, but Bruce is like 5000  years older.. he's ancient

At 03:30 PM 1/29/2010, Roland  Lataille wrote:

I don't know how old you guys are  but, I remember going to the movies as a
child, by myself walking a few  miles, and it was 35 cents to see a double
feature with short subjects  and/or cartoons. They were continuous
performances so you didn't have to  leave after the movies were over, you could
stay
and watch them again. In  fact, back in the 1980's the first run multiplexes
were charging around $4  for a movie but the second run movie theatres
would charge 99 cents. Soon,  all the second run theatres closed as not enough
people were willing to pay  99 cents for a old movie. Now its $15 to see a
3-D movie.