I think you will find over time that one thing you wrote is not true:

" A balanced consignment is necessary for either of us (the consignor or
myself) to be satisfied"

Trust me when I say there are LOTS of consignors who have loads of near
worthless posters, and they can and will send them to you to auction
individually (whether for a 25% commission or a 75% commission), and they
won't mind getting pennies a poster, but you will waste much valuable time
and energy.

I guess you can leave it vague and have people send specific lists of what
they want to send, if that is the route you want to go in.

I prefer to make it clear that auctioning items for under $15 is mostly a
waste of my time, and that I will either return posters I am sure fit into
that category or put them in bulk lots.

Bruce