Dear Mopo'er,

I'd like to invite you to join some of the worlds leading Poster Businesses in
Sponsoring The Movie Poster Forum. This Opportunity will help reach more and
more Collectors using resources that they will use on a daily basis and will
strengthen your company's leadership position.

The Movie Poster Forum now has over 3,470 members, recieves over 3,50,000 (3.5
Million) page impressions per year, had over 70,000 unique visitors from August
2009 to January 2010 and recieves visitors from 152 of the 195 countires in the
world.

United States, UK and Canada are the main users of the forum: 60% USA, 20% UK,
15% Canada, 5% Others.

Sponsorship includes;-

- Rotating banners (Linking to your website) across all pages of the forum
- 2 Fixed Position Sponsor buttons (Linking to your website) on all pages of
the forum
- 1 Fixed Position Sponsor button (Linking to your website) on the monthy
Newsletter

"MPF is The World's Largest Social Gathering of Movie Poster Collectors and has
a healthy continuing success"

Testimonials from Sponsors on the forum;-
eMoviePoster.com
says..."We have been very happy to note that we have received LOTS of
new bidders in our auctions since we began advertising on MPF!"

                moviemem.com says..."
I have had a banner and sponsor button on Movie Poster Forum for two
years and I am very happy with the results. We have had many enquiries
and sales from collectors of movie memorabilia who have visited www.moviemem.com
as a result of the banner and sponsor button, it is always a pleasure
to look after customers who have been referred through MPF."

                Posteropolis Vintage Posters says...
"Our banner ad and Sponsor Button on MPF allows us to reach clients
worldwide because this is where they come to share their great passion
for collecting movie posters, a passion we share as well. So meeting
people through MPF doesn't just mean meeting new customers...it means
making new friends!"

                Vintage Movie Posters says... "Vintage Movie Posters is proud
to be an Approved Member and sponsor of the Movie Poster   Forum. Referalls to
our website www.vintagemovieposters.co.uk
have exceeeded all expectations and produced great results. Forum
Members are a truly knowledgable bunch with a genuine camaraderie."

                Quadbod
says... 'We're pleased to have the opportunity to be introduced to new
customers via our advertising banner on MPF. Anyone mentioning MPF in
their e-mails or in person at the events which we attend will always
receive a special welcome.'

                    French   Movie Posters says..."French
Movie Posters is very pleased with the banner on MPF. It’s really a
great opportunity to meet movie poster collectors from all over the
world. We give each person coming from MPF a great service and try to
have their French movie posters they want, even the hardest one to find"

                Picturetrader
says..." Picturetrader is proud to sponsor The Movie Poster Forum. It
is a great place for movie poster collectors and fans of movie art to
share knowledge and showcase their posters."

If you are interested in this opportunity, please reply to this email and I
will get back to you asap.
Sincere apologies if you are in any way offended by this email correspondance.
Kindest Regards
Andy Neal
www.movieposterforum.com