it looks like he's saying it's international

but with a ratings box, I wonder if it's like the ET bike poster

At 03:36 PM 2/3/2010, Craig Miller wrote:
If anyone's interested, I have a Style C available for sale. It's currently with a friend with a bookstore who wanted to try selling it for me, so I can't pull it
out to look at, but here's how he describes it in his catalog:

Star Wars Style C one sheet, tri fold, never folded vertically.  Artwork by
Tom Chantrll, per Sansweet and Vilmur, this poster was never intended for
 US distribution.  Perhaps less than 500 were made and distributed. 27 x
41 1/32. A nice copy of another rare poster, a C9.

I hadn't looked at the listing before so I didn't see this about the quantity
or purpose.  I have absolutely no memory of anyone ever telling us that
they weren't theatrical.  I think we just assumed they were because they
were with all of our one-sheets.  We just used them for publicity and
promotional purposes.  I'm not sure where my friend got the information
from Steve and Pete but they're in a position to actually know.  Pete's
currently asked me to review some material for a new book on the history
of Star Wars so I'll double check with him.

Craig.