Week in and week out we auction hundreds of items that sell for low, low
prices (we actually sell lots and lots of items for $1 and $2, and a decent
percentage of what we auction goes for $14 and under, and our leading
'competitor" *NEVER* auctions a single item for less than $15, due to their
*outrageous* $14 minimum buyers premium).

But Tuesday night's* *600 single lobby cards (including 69 autographed ones,
and 80 title cards!), closing tonight, on the *9th* of February, represent *
REALLY* incredible values, and that includes a lot of decent titles, and yet
many of these are currently languishing at low, low, prices!

With just 13 hours to go, the 600 single lobby cards include 23 that are
still languishing at just $1 each, a surprising 104 that are still at $3
each or under, a silly 160 that are $5 each and under, and a mind-boggling
294 are still at just $10 each or under, and there are lots of better titles
in this "bottom 294", *INCLUDING SOME SIGNED CARDS AND TITLE CARDS*!

*HELLO! This is 2010, and I doubt you could have purchased many of these
lobby cards for $10 or under 20 years ago!  And $10 is still only two-thirds
of the MINIMUM cost at those other auctions, and and you can get as many as
you want sent in one package anywhere in the U.S. for just $10 shipping for
all (or actual cost anywhere else), EVEN IF you win 100 or more!*

* *

    Note that some auction houses treat their buyers as if it is Halloween
all year long, except they play many "tricks" on them, and give them very
few "treats"!  They *SAY* their auctions are "$1 no reserve", but actually
they are "$15 no reserve" when take into account their minimum $14 buyers
premium.  They *SAY* many of their items are in excellent condition ("very
fine to fine minus"?), but all too often the buyer receives an item that is
in far lesser condition than they said, and they even trick you with the
images, using "stock images" or "enhanced images".  Worst of all, some use
"house bidders" who seem to have a spooky ability to bid just under the
amount the real bidders were bidding!
    *But in eMoviePoster.com auctions, "$1 no reserve" means just that*, and
every week we sell lots and lots of items for just $1, $2, or $3!  And every
item is honestly described, with a super-sized unenhanced image of every
item.  And every item is truly sold, and to the highest bid placed by real
bidders! Why not make it *YOUR* New Year's resolution to solely deal with
100% honest auctions? Once you "go eMoviePoster.com", it is very hard to *
EVER* go back to those other kind of auctions!
    This week, we are auctioning over 1,450 items in our Tuesday, Thursday,
and Sunday auctions, and it is virtually a certainty that some percentage of
them will sell for "bargain" prices, and there may be some absolute
"steals", and because we have such a *HUGE* selection, *you can easily find
extra items to add to your order and not pay any extra U.S. shipping, and
that can be a huge savings!* Remember that, unlike the majority of
"hobbies", where the money you spend on your hobby is gone forever, the
money you spend buying movie paper will almost certainly be recovered the
day you ever sell your collection (and many, many collectors have made lots
of money on their collection over time, because unlike stocks, vintage movie
paper continually rises over time!).

Of course, once you get *OVER* just $10, you start hitting lots and lots of
"better" titles, but an awful lot of those are currently at
*VERY*reasonable prices, far under what some of them have sold for in
the past
(the ones we can find any record of selling in the past!) including:
1d018 DEADLINE-U.S.A. signed LC #4 '52 by newspaper managing editor Humphrey
Bogart, w/Ed Begley!
1d538 THIS GUN FOR HIRE LC '42 great c/u of Alan Ladd holding unconscious
Veronica Lake!
1d453 PRINCE & THE SHOWGIRL LC #6 '57 sexy Marilyn Monroe smiling on red
couch in feathers!
1d455 PSYCHO LC #3 '60 Alfred Hitchcock, most classic long shot of Anthony
Perkins by house!
1d271 FORT APACHE LC #2 '48 great image of cavalry officer John Wayne with
his men in desert!
1d309 HELL'S ANGELS LC R37 close portrait of Jean Harlow between Ben Lyon &
James Hall!
1d247 DODGE CITY LC '39 best c/u of Errol Flynn & Olivia De Havilland,
Michael Curtiz classic!
1d296 GONE WITH THE WIND LC '39 artwork of Hattie McDaniel, Thomas Mitchell,
Alicia Rhett & O'Neil
1d422 NOTORIOUS LC #8 '46 Cary Grant reads while Calhern puts necklace on
Ingrid Bergman!
1d416 NORTH BY NORTHWEST LC #5 '59 classic image of Cary Grant & Eva Marie
Saint on Mt. Rushmore!
1d464 REAR WINDOW LC #2 '54 Alfred Hitchcock, Jimmy Stewart, Grace Kelly &
Ritter look in window!
1d409 NIGHT OF THE HUNTER LC #3 '55 classic Robert Mitchum portrait showing
his love & hate hands!
1d425 OKLAHOMA KID other company LC '39 great image of James Cagney &
Humphrey Bogart gambling!
1d308 HELL'S ANGELS LC '30 great close up of Jean Harlow in jewels & fur
kissing James Hall!
1d451 PRINCE & THE SHOWGIRL LC #4 '57 Laurence Olivier nuzzles super sexy
Marilyn Monroe!
1d297 GONE WITH THE WIND LC '40 close up of Vivien Leigh kissing taken
Leslie Howard!
1d340 JACKIE ROBINSON STORY LC #2 '50 Brooklyn Dodgers, Jackie watches
argument w/baseball umpire!
1d262 FIGHT NEVER ENDS LC '49 boxer Joe Louis plays himself, scene of fight
over card game!
1d373 LOVE ME TENDER LC #6 '56 close up of Debra Paget watching Richard Egan
& Elvis Presley!
1d198 BLUE DAHLIA LC #3 '46 tough Alan Ladd & Hugh Beaumont interrogate
scared William Bendix!
1d452 PRINCE & THE SHOWGIRL LC #2 '57 sexy Marilyn Monroe sits in front of
royal Laurence Olivier!
1d530 TERRY-TOON LC #3 '46 great cartoon image of Paul Terry's Mighty Mouse
flying!
1d187 BEST YEARS OF OUR LIVES LC #6 '47 William Wyler, Fredric March dancing
with Myrna Loy!
1d472 ROUGH HOUSE LC '17 great close up of sad cook Fatty Arbuckle peeling
spuds!
1d501 SPIDER LC #8 '58 close up of Gene Persson & June Kenny in cool old
car!
1d129 TARANTULA TC '55 Jack Arnold, great art of town running from 100 foot
high spider monster!
1d355 LADIES OF THE CHORUS LC R52 early Marilyn Monroe, close up of her &
Adele Jergens!
1d482 SHANE LC #2 '53 Jack Palance as Wilson prepares to shoot down Elisha
Cook as Torrey!
1d490 SINGIN' IN THE RAIN LC #8 '52 Gene Kelly & cast in classic Gotta Dance
number!
1d304 HARD DAY'S NIGHT LC #8 '64 close-up of Paul McCartney in disguise next
to Wilfrid Brambell!
1d515 STRAWBERRY BLONDE LC '41 great image of James Cagney & Olivia De
Havilland on tandem bike!
1d466 REAR WINDOW LC #5 '54 Alfred Hitchcock, Wendell Corey talks to Grace
Kelly & Jimmy Stewart!
1d449 PRINCE & THE SHOWGIRL LC #7 '57 close up of Laurence Olivier looking
at sexy Marilyn Monroe!
1d572 VERTIGO LC #3 '58 Alfred Hitchcock, scared James Stewart is comforted
by Barbara Bel Geddes!
1d578 WESTERNER LC '40 c/u of Gary Cooper standing with Doris Davenport by
fence!
1d483 SHANE LC #3 '53 Alan Ladd in buckskin enters homestead of Van Heflin &
Jean Arthur!
1d450 PRINCE & THE SHOWGIRL LC #3 '57 close up of sexy Marilyn Monroe having
her dress adjusted!
1d414 NORTH BY NORTHWEST LC #3 '59 Cary Grant & Eva Marie Saint kissing in
the train's upper berth!
1d285 GIANT LC #7 '56 cool close up of James Dean & Elizabeth Taylor behind
barbed wire fence!
1d430 OUTLAW LC '46 close up of sexy Jane Russell & Jack Buetel laying in
hay, Howard Hughes
and on and on and on and on!

But wait! There's even more! If you are one of the 5,900+ members of our
weekly e-mail club (and if you are not, you can
*join<http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php>
* right now at *http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php*!), you get
*NINE* great full-color movie poster books (retail $180) for buying any *TEN
* items from this auction, and if you get *FIFTEEN* items from both parts
combined you get 17 books (retail $330), and we even pay the U.S. shipping
(if you live outside the U.S., you pay the difference between U.S. shipping
and the actual cost of getting them to you).

    Don't forget to check out our 600 single lobby cards (including 69
autographed ones, and 80 title cards!) sometime *BEFORE* they end
*TONIGHT *Tuesday,
*February 9th*, (but you only have 13 hours left to do so, because they
start ending at 7 PM CST *TONIGHT, so hustle over there right now!*) by
going to *http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html*

And now you can browse the items in *ALL* of galleries at one time in our *All
Auctions <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html>* gallery at *
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html*!

And you can always access our galleries by using the link from our homepage,
* http://www.emovieposter.com*.
Bruce Hershenson and the 25 other members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874
West Plains, MO 65775
Phone: 417-256-9616 (hours: Mon-Fri 9 to 5 except from 12 to 1 when we take
lunch)
website: http://www.emovieposter.com    e-mail: m...@emovieposter.com
our auctions: http://auctions.emovieposter.com