  From: peter contarino
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 6:34 PM
  Subject: [MOPO] Anyone Yet Receive their Beatles \"HELP\" Tri-Folded One
Sheet posters?

  Sean-here is an actual shipment from my dashboard:

  Postage Transaction Record

  Tuesday, February 09, 2010

  Device ID:       xxxxxxxxxxxx

  Print Date:      February 08, 2010 - 01:36:01 PM

  Mail Date:       February 08, 2010

  User:               pcontarino

  Customer ID:  xxxxxxxx

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  Return             Peter Contarino

  Address:         Majestic Posters

  Delivery          XXXX XXXX

  Address:         XXXX XXXXX

                          minneapolis MN 55409-1117

  Tracking #:    9121010521297769874009

  Weight:           0 lbs 10 oz

  Refund Type: e/Refund

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  Cost:              Postage

  Mail Class

                                      Priority MailĀ®:
                                $5.05

  Special Services

                                      e/Signature Confirmation:
                      $1.95

  I get tracking info no matter what method I ship(priority, first class,
express, etc). That said, I don't have a lot of faith in the actual tracking
capability of the USPS.

  -peter