Good one!

Richard Del Belso

Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 20:19:25 -0500
From: dialmbb...@aol.com
Subject: Re: [MOPO] TRIVIA..... title character NOT in a film
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

I RECEIVED A FEW PVT GUESSES......

the movie i had in mind was:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>COME BACK LITTLE SHEBA

KEEP POSTING,,,,,  i am sure that there are others

mbb

Turner Movie Classics, when giving the lead-in to EDWARD, MY SON said that this
was just one of 2 films in which the title character NEVER appeared in the
film.

The other, the announcer said, was REBECCA.

However, I just remembered another one.  Perhaps there are many?

The one i remembered is one of the movies that got me "into" the old black and
whites.

TRIVIA QUES:  Name a film where the title character NEVER appears.
        REBECCA
        EDWARD, MY SON