The bloody snowstorm in the Northeast.  FRANC

-----Original Message-----
From: MoPo List [mailto:mop...@listserv.american.edu] On Behalf Of Bruce
Hershenson
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 1:05 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] buying TO RESTORE

Is it my imagination, or are nerves pretty frayed in MoPo-Land? And what
would account for this?

Bruce

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 11:53 AM, Claude Litton <twoni...@aol.com>
wrote:

It was meant to be humorous.

On the other hand  how about addressing those so openly critical of Rick
Ryan.  He was doing a great service to collectors and unfortunately it
turned sour and not  through any fault of his.  Why don't you tell every
negative critic to not say anything at all?  I don't see you chiming in
on every stupid or negative comment made on mopo and there are a lot of
them.

In any case, since you didn't have anything nice to say about my comment
why didn't  you practice what you preach?

In a message dated 2/10/2010 12:11:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,