Who exactly on mopo was involved with the film?

I'm not retracting my opinion but just wanted to say it was in no way meant to
offend anyone.

Andy

Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 09:28:29 -0500
From: eccen...@mac.com
Subject: Re: [MOPO] "Stolen" Poster
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

So would I.
Andrea
On Feb 12, 2010, at 9:02 AM, jim episale wrote:GlennThanks for the heads up. I
would love to get one for my personal collection simply because a MOPO member
is so involved with the film.jim   Check out our shop video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-n2AznLA8o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCP7PaO-2tk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fojAZcbvL7E&feature=related

jim episale
Unshredded Nostalgia
323 South main St. Route 9
Barnegat, N.J. 08005
800-872-9990 609-660-2626

"Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional."From: MoPo List