From: Kenwick Cook <kenwick...@aol.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Tue, February 16, 2010 1:43:27 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] AVATAR

agreed..
I'm trying to remember another script's plot where you go into a little
chamber, so you can transmorph into a giant fairy in another world, so you can
stick the end of your long-braided hair into another animal's mane, so you can
become one with it, so you can fly through floating islands.

True, we not only see some familiar plots, but we see MANY MANY familiar plots
all grouped into one, making one big interesting plot that's not overwhelming
but highly entertaining in state-of-the-art 3-D. Storyline aside, it's quite
the technical wonder for its visual advancements.