  From: Carol Haire
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 11:51 AM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] Strange Idea

  Hello Ron,

  I think this is an outstanding idea! I happen to be awake during the wee
hours of the morning Texas time searching the web for an HDTV with various
input options. Your idea could result in an enjoyable ongoing project. Movie
music or trailers could be added, etc. I won't be surprised if several MOPO
members pounce on this idea. We could easily become like kids with collector
cards -- I'll swap you this image for that image.

  I love your idea!

  Carol

  P.S. I haven't done the math. Are you buying a 16:9 widescreen or a 4:3
screen?