Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 17:55:53 -0500
From: jrl...@mediabearonline.com
Subject: [MOPO] OT: The End of the World as We Know It
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

Since this is off-topic
week at MOPO, I thought I'd do my bit.

So I am passing on this snippet of research information I came across
today... we are clearly at the end of days:

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer
in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is
taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae.

The scary thing is, you actually *can* read the above without much
difficulty. Bizarre, huh?

-- JR