Yeah, you almost won the poster for small money.  Which if you had, would have
been another story.
John W

________________________________
From: Wolfgang Jahn <m...@fantompaper.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Tue, February 23, 2010 4:20:58 PM
Subject: [MOPO] AW: [SPAM?]: Re: [MOPO] When ebay bidder lists were still
visible...

I just meant to post that there was no bid in between me (the winner), the 2nd
bidder, and then $80 as the 3rd bidder, so the 2nd bidder drove my bid up $800.
These things happen, but I’m still happy to have won that poster, Heritage sold
it twice for $1300 (where I was the underbidder once)
Such outstanding adult posters are only worth higher amounts for a few people I
guess, me and the underbidder being two of them.
Wolfgang