I dont, really understand why anyone cares,  A fool and his money are easily
parted, (as it goes).
Don't like it? don't buy it.
Commodities are bought and sold every day, all day, mostly the buyer and seller
never see any of what they are dealing with, its crap, its juggling $, its a
money game, but the end of the day, so is your $1 bill, its a bit of paper that
says people will honor it and give you $1 worth of whatever for it.
If you invest in anything, do your homework,  and speak to relyable experts,
A true story, a very good friend of mine, his father is a Lawer and has a lot
of cash to burn, was asked by his best friend George Miller to invest $20K into
a movie he wanted to make. Friends Dad, said no story sounds silly, wont make a
buck. Miller went elsewhere and made Mad Max.
Friends dad, still kicking himself.

At work I have people coming in for "Investments" all day, some will take my
advice, some will not believe me. Up to them.

If you can afford WHATEVER, and are willing to take the risk, then good luck,

theres always gonna be snake oil salesmen,

Ari