From: MoPo List [mailto:mop...@listserv.american.edu] On Behalf Of Jeff
Herdan
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2010 11:50 AM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] Lobbies with Newpaper Clipping pasted on the back

Hi fellow Mopo'ers,

>From a western lobby card collector with limited funds.a quick question , if
lobbies have newspaper clippings pasted on the back do they severely impact
their value?  I saw some neat Bob Custer silent western title cards from the
20s but the back of the cards have been pasted with newspaper clipping from
the time.  They are selling for $50  each now.Thanks, Jeff

One card was "Valley of Bravery - the front of the card looks real good; the
other "That Man Jack" (the left corner is clipped) but otherwise is in good
condition.

Thanks, Jeff