maybe he was too busy coaching the Lakers from courtside

At 06:02 PM 3/8/2010, Doug Taylor wrote:
I can't believe Jack was there and they didn't show him on the telecast. Everyone knows that he keeps the ratings up just by showing his face and proving it's a cool place to be.

I don't think he was there.

Regards

DBT
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/douglasbtaylor>Profile

From: MoPo List [mailto:mop...@listserv.american.edu] On Behalf Of rixpost...@aol.com
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2010 8:45 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Okay-- here goes: Oscars-- no surprises and no excitement!

I think it's a sad day if Jack was there and he wasn't seated in the front---long after he's gone, he'll be remembered as the guy with a sly smile wearing shades at the Oscars. If anyone's a Hollywood institution, it's Jack Nicholson. Not one from this new crowd of young interchangeable pretty boy actors will ever take his place. Rick
Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com