Hi Guys & Girls,

I really am small western lobby card collector.  I happened across a Wally
Wales TC for a 1931 Picture ' Riders of the Cactus'.  From the picture,
there appears to be a chip on the bottom right border..well I was going to
bid $80..I just looked and the card is bid up to $227.50!  Two bidders are
out of control.  Is there something I'm missing?

Can anyone help as to what this card is worth?  Here's the website:

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids
<http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=200450339594>
&item=200450339594

I'm interested in 30's and 20's western TC of any of the cowboy roomed the
b-movies.  Does anyone have any cards they are looking to sell.at a
reasonable price.

Still scratching my head..

Best,

Jeff