  From: luminita hascalovitz
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 9:49 AM
  Subject: [MOPO] FA: NO CONTROVERSY HERE

  Hi All,

  Nothing Off-Topic or controversial here, but I have close to 50 lots on eBay
right now,

  representing a very unusual mix of material ranging from some absolutely
filthy early

  1930s daybills, some Steve Reeves standard-fare sword and sandal like
Hercules and

  Hercules Unchained, a few rarely-seen Star Wars alternates, James Bond, and
more.

  If interested, please click on the link below:

  http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=lobbies

  Or search by my eBay ID: lobbies

  Thanks so much,

  Lumi