From: MoPo List [mailto:mop...@listserv.american.edu] On Behalf Of Richard
Halegua Comic Art
Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2010 2:25 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] An excellent thought provoking article: Ten Signposts to
Identify Endangered Collecting Categories

I totally agree.. the price guide in comics is used as a bible.. regardless
of it's truth or lack thereof and the poster hobby is comparatively calm.
But what is/will continue to change is that lots of the bottom 50% of
pre-1960 material either doesn't increase in value or decreases because
there are fewer buyers - like very much silent memorabilia

the march of time erases history

Rich