...To add to the sore finger delete syndrome...
...Saw CLASH OF THE TITANS this afternoon at noon....had to pay
$9.25....it was....
   1. Slightly out of focus for the entire pic....not so  sure it was the
projectionists fault or it could have been the process in the  print. This
process compares poorly to the IMAX 3D process in picture quality  and 3D
imagery....This process lacks clarity and color depth. I think IMAX will
probably come out ahead in this game unless this process...don't know the  name
of
it...is considerably cheaper...which it probably  is.
    2. Picture continues the "flying" obsession of  current 3D
features....AVATAR and the animated others.
    3. The story line was incomprehensible...acting  was stiff and
consisted of a lot of declarations and shouting. The hero...the  guy from
AVATAR is
a blank slate....He brings nothing to  the screen.
    4. It's essentially a comic book...on  film....but we all knew that.
  It is going to be interesting to see how this 3D wave  is going to turn
out.....What's going on now is probably a short  interlude between now and
the real and permanent change which  will be 3D without glasses... on film as
well as TV...which is  likely only a few years down the road. I can wait.
  The effect on the poster hobby could be...  probably...more issues in the
"SPECIES" type of dimensional  posters from a few years back. If they had
done the AVATAR poster that way  it could have been striking.
   Lets see what happens.
                          Richard (Dick) Clark