*We have just added** 324 New Fixed Price Items Added to Our Website (they
have just gone live a short while ago)!
*The past couple of years we have had some 700 fixed price items on our
website (ones where someone consigned us five or ten examples of a single
poster). We have continually sold these, and around 300 of the items have
completely sold out. But we have had more consignors send us more items in
quantity, but we have simply been too busy to get those new fixed price
items added to our website.

But now we have found the time, and *RIGHT NOW* (at approximately 3 PM CST
on April 12th) we added *THREE HUNDRED TWENTY FOUR *new fixed price items to
our site! In addition, we have gone over most of the remaining items that
have been there for a while, and have lowered (or slashed) the prices on
many of those!

Go to our * Fixed Price gallery<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/2.html>
* here: * http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/2.html*

For those of you who don't know, our * Fixed Price
gallery<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/2.html>
*now contains *691* items we are offering for direct sale to the public (no
waiting to bid on auctions for these items!). The best part is, if you
purchase any of these Fixed Priced items *AND* if they will fit in the same
package with any of your current auction winnings, you pay *NO* additional
shipping if your order is going to the U.S. (and the actual cost of shipping
anywhere else)!

Also, know that you have a great incentive to purchase any of these items
you want as quickly as you can!  This is because, each time one of these
items sells, we raise the price by approximately 10% for the next one that
we sell.  This means, that the 5th time we sell one of these, it costs
around 50% more than it did the first time, so obviously those who purchase
early are rewarded.  And of course, we can only sell as many of each item as
we have on hand (usually 5 to 10 examples of each), and once they are gone,
they are gone forever (unless some other consignor sends us more examples of
them in the future), and since we have first started selling Fixed Price
items, we have completely sold out of over 300 of them!

So why don't you check these items out *RIGHT NOW*, and if you see any you
want, click the "Add to Cart" button, because if you wait, the price will
likely be higher the next time you look at that item!

 Bruce Hershenson and the *26* other members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874
West Plains, MO 65775
Phone: 417-256-9616 (hours: Mon-Fri 9 to 5 except from 12 to 1 when we take
lunch)
website: * http://www.emovieposter.com*    e-mail: * m...@emovieposter.com*
our auctions: * http://auctions.emovieposter.com*