see bottom of page for trades  & the bruce hershenson books i need to have
another complete  set......

here's my WANT LIST (american, orig, good cond.  only):

BEYOND  A REASONABLE DOUBT (OS sheet only with the huge face, uglier
style)
NO  MAN OF HER OWN, stanwyck (half  sheet)
SPIRAL  STAIRCASE  (half  style A only)
THE  THIRD MAN (insert)
A  PLACE IN THE SUN (half  style A only)
SORRY  WRONG NUMBER (insert  or half style B)
THE WOMAN IN WHITE – 1948  (half style A only)
THE LONG DARK HALL – 1951, rex harrison (half  only)
TOMORROW THE WORLD (insert or half)
HITLER’S CHILDREN (insert or half only)
TOMORROW IS FORVER (half only)
BOOMERANG (half)
TO  EACH HIS OWN (insert only)
SHADOW ON THE WALL (half only)
THE STRANGER, 1946 (half style B only)
THE BIG CLOCK (half only)
DORIAN GRAY (half style B only)
THE UNKNOWN MAN (half only)
REUNION IN FRANCE (half, insert only)
BLUE GARDENIA
i can do trades.  this is my current ebay link of items for  sale:
_http://shop.ebay.com/dialmbbmbb/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340_

(http://shop.ebay.com/dialmbbmbb/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p
4340)
i am, also seeking the following bruce hershenson books, and i have a few
to trade:
SERIAL
ACADEMY AWARD WINNERS (PURPLE COVER)
TO BE  CONTINUED
HORROR, SCI-FI & FANTASY
HORROW  MOVIE POSTERS
CARTOON MOVIE POSTERS
COWBOY  MOVIE POSTERS (JOHN WAYNE, RED COVER)
THANKS!!!
michael