Those IMDB ratings are just as skewed as Bourland's or anybody's list ...
because they only measure the people who care to go on imdb.com and participate,
which, I daresay 99.9% of the moviegoers in this world have never done.

So a list is a list is a list.

I just love it because this guy is doing his part to Keep Austin Weird.  And
wired.

One thing we all can agree on:  HELEN OF TROY is the Best Film In The World.
ISN'T IT?

Kirby

Kirby McDaniel
MovieArt Original Film Posters