This week, Heritage is offering one of our best auctions of rare and vintage
movie posters, lobby cards, magazines, and photos
Abbott and Costello in Hollywood (MGM, 1945). One Sheet (27" X 41"). Comedy..
... (Total: 1 Item)
Auction: Sunday Internet Movie Poster Auction
#510051<http://movieposters.ha.com/common/auction/catalog.php?SaleNo=510051>

 and at the best values too! Bid with confidence on some of the greatest deals
in vintage movie material. The 423 lots in this week's auction will end this
Sunday, May 2nd at 10PM CT.
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/search_results.php?N=54+793+794+791+792+4294948919

Some of our highlights for this week include:

You Only Live Twice (United Artists, 1967). One Sheet (27" X 41") Style A.
James Bond
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=510051&Lot_No=51421

E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial (Universal, 1982). One Sheet (26.75" X 40.5")
Bicycle Style
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=510051&Lot_No=51111

Loving You (Paramount, 1957). Window Card (14" X 22"). Elvis Presley
http://movieposters.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=510051&Lot_No=51221

And so many, many more!